Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Serial Experiments Lain

The other day I was researching animes and i came across with a series called Serial Experiments Lain, by the cover of the dvd box you might think its just another shojo/lolita story IN THE CONTRARY! the anime is cyberpunk with a touch of thriller. My first reaction was "this is gonna be interesting(sarcasticly)" .. Honestly I recommended if you're into technology/sci-fi ish/ thriller yet realistic type of anime. I liked this anime alot, it had crazy looking images and it talks about conspiracy theories, it just a had a great impact towards me ^.^ and I can honestly say that its not the "best" series but it will leave you with a great impression. BTW- I havent seen the end of this amazing series


In a world were the internet is called the Wired focuses on a girl named Lain. Her mother is cold towards her, Lain's dad is a computer maniac!, so she feels in a way lonely. After a girl, Chisa Yomoda, from her school commits suicide sending all of her friends e-mails Lain receives an e-mail from the girl saying that she is not dead but she has left her flesh behind and she has found a new God in the Wired. Lain compromises herself to a quest that willlead her to find who she really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment